7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the most important landmarks of Florence in one day on a small-group tour that allows you to cover more ground in a short time. Visit the Accademia Gallery where Michelangelo’s David statue is displayed, and view the Duomo from the outside. Have time for lunch (own expense) then visit the Piazza della Signoria and Uffizi Gallery in the afternoon. Benefit from skip-the-line admission to the attractions and live commentary shared by your guide.
- Cover the top sights in one day
- Save time with skip-the-line access
- Ideal for short visits to Florence
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Florence and Tuscany
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Skip-the-line full day tour of Florence highlights with Accademia Uffizi & David?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceArchitecture Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyArchitecture Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiArchitecture Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)Salvatore Ferragamo MuseumSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio)Brunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi)Fountain of NeptuneHard Rock Cafe FlorenceOspedale degli InnocentiFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Prada OutletBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)Piazza della Santissima Annunziata St Mark’s Anglican ChurchPerseus StatueFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Loggia dei LanziPalazzo VecchioOrsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)