- Afternoon electric bike tour of Florence
- Cover much more distance than walking while preventing fatigue
- See many of the city's most iconic Renaissance landmarks
- Easily scale the Florentine hills for panoramic views from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Cycle along the banks of the River Arno
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- E-bike and helmet rental included
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Loggia dei Lanzi in Piazza della Signoria. Your guide will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name.
What To Expect
Admire one of the city’s most beautiful churches at Piazza Santa Croce, and cycle along the banks of the Arno River and the open green spaces of the Viale dei Colli. Take advantage of the bike’s battery-powered boost to climb the Florentine hills with ease, arriving at San Miniato Church and the most famous viewpoint in the city at Piazzale Michelangelo.
Pedal back down into the city center for a 2-wheeled tour of iconic landmarks like the Oltarno and Tournaboni districts, Santa Maria dei Fiori cathedral and it’s famous dome, Piazza della Repubblica, Santa Maria Novella, and the San Lorenzo Market, where locals go to do their shopping. Throughout the ride, ask all the questions you like and enjoy the personalized attention of your private guide. Your tour concludes back at the original starting point in the late afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands