Explore our promoted experiences
- Multicourse meat-based feast in Florence
- Special chef's menu is served at a private, closed-door restaurant near the Pitti Palace
- Savor fine, farm-fresh cuts of a variety of meats and salamis prepared in authentic Tuscan style
- All meat dishes, sides and dessert prepared from scratch by a professional chef
- Meet new friends as you dine around a family-style table with a group of no more than 14
- Includes paired tastings of regional wine
Departure & Return
Inside the Store Tuscan Taste You can meet wait in a confort area your chef!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible; there is no elevator which is located up 43 steps on the building's second floor
- No pets allowed
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dinner not recommended for children under 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Allergies are mandatory (we are not responsible if they are not communicated in advance)
- For some allergies it will not be possible to prepare alternative dishes due to the uniqueness of the dinner
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms