- 2-hour walking tour of Florence gardens
- Enjoy a relaxing guided tour of the Boboli Garden, the largest garden in Florence
- Walk along the pretty garden paths of what was once a private space for the ruling Medici family
- Continue your guided tour with a visit to the Bardini Garden
- Admire the collection of art on display in this garden
Departure & Return
In case of "no pick up" the meeting point will be at the "RIVOIRE" coffee-shop in the Signoria square
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Near the Ponte alle Grazie
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guida per Firenze
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms