- Full-day coach tour of Tuscan highlights from Florence
- See the legendary Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Wander the medieval streets of World Heritage-listed San Gimignano
- Admire Siena's cathedral
- Visit a winery in the Tuscan hills for a tour, traditional lunch, and wine tasting
Departure & Return
Meet our staff at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. Reach the meeting point getting on T1 Leonardo tramway to Villa Costanza (get off at Villa Costanza stop which is the end of the line). The ride is 20 min from center and you can choose the nearest stop. Our staff will wear a green shirt.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always do all the tour stops.
- Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not included, clients can enter at their own expenses and depending on Cathedral opening times. Please note that will not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays and during special event opening times can change.
- Please also note that during low season (November 16th to March 14th) the tour in Portuguese will be guaranteed with minimum 4 pax, if the minimum is not met the tour will be guaranteed in English or Spanish.
- Please note that the guided tour in Siena will be only in English or Spanish
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Sample lunch Menu: Tuscan Starter (Bruschetta, cold meat, cheese), Pasta with Beef Ragu sauce, Dessert (depending on days) all accompanied by a tasting of local wines
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Florence Day Trip to Pisa, San Gimignano, and Siena with Lunch.
- "The only thing is that it's so not recommended for small children at all since you have to walk about 10 miles total." See review
- "Also lot of walking involved and due to the extreme heat conditions, it is very tiring but well worth it." See review
- "Highly recommended but be prepared not to have too much spare time in each place." See review