2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
With flat terrain and narrow medieval streets that many cars can't pass through, Florence is the ideal city to explore on bike. Join the locals and hop on two wheels for an e-bike ride through the Renaissance city's most picturesque parts, stopping to learn the history behind famous squares, churches, and bridges. Cross the River Arno and easily scale the Florentine hills with your bike’s battery power to soak up the prime views from Piazzale Michelangelo.
- Ride through medieval Florence on a battery-boosted electric bike
- Cross the River Arno to explore the artsy Oltarno district
- Cover much more ground than a walking tour without breaking a sweat
- Effortlessly cruise up the hills to Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic city views
Saved to wishlist!
Expert monolingual tour guide
Electric bike or Fat e-bike with the pedal-assist electric drive system
Ponchos available in case of rain
Guided tour of the center of Florence
Visit to Piazzale Michelangelo
Food and drinks
Child seat for ages 0-6: available upon request at an extra cost of € 5,00
Departure & Return
Via de' Martelli, 33, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 14 years of age cannot ride the e-bike. Children under 6 can be carried using the child seat. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during E-Bike Tour of Florence & Piazzale Michelangelo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingFlorence4WD Tours - TuscanySporting Events - TuscanyExtreme - TuscanyMountain Bike Tours - Tuscany4WD Tours - ChiantiSporting Events - ChiantiExtreme - ChiantiMountain Bike Tours - Chianti4WD Tours - San GimignanoSporting Events - San GimignanoExtreme - San GimignanoMountain Bike Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Stibbert MuseumLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)OltrarnoAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioLeonardo Da Vinci MuseumMedici ChapelsSan Marco MuseumPerseus StatuePiazza della RepubblicaSan FredianoFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaBasilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)Bargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Prada OutletSalvatore Ferragamo MuseumDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)Medici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi)