- 1-hour evening cooking lesson and dinner in Florence
- Learn to make fresh pasta dough from scratch
- Help prepare an authentic Italian dish like ricotta ravioli, pesto tagliatelle, mushroom risotto, or truffle butter gnocchi
- Enjoy the homemade pasta along with chef-prepared dishes for a hearty meal
- Held at the private home with a local chef near the Pitti Palace
- Includes a welcome drink and wine pairings with dinner
Departure & Return
VIA ROMANA corner VIA SANTA MARIA I ask you, please, not to use GPS but to look exclusively for the point in the corner between Via Romana and Via Santa Maria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Using fresh, seasonal ingredients, learn to prepare pasta dough from scratch and then shape it into classic varieties like ravioli, tagliatelle, pappardelle, and gnocchi. According to the day’s recipes, you might make filled pasta like ravioli with ricotta and parmesan, long pappardelle with tomato basil sauce, colored tagliatelle with pesto, or rich dishes like mushroom risotto or truffle butter gnocchi.
When the cooking’s done, join your new friends around a communal dining table overlooking the Boboli Gardens behind Pitti Palace. Dig into your fresh pasta creations, along with other dishes prepared by the chef such as succulent meats, vegetarian sides, and local cheeses paired with savory homemade jams. As with any proper Italian meal, plenty of wine will be served as well. Buon appetito!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required NOT ALLOWED: gluten free, eggs free, cheese free
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- the kitchen is located at the 3rd floor, no elevator
- under 18 year are not admitted
- Near public transportation
- no for celiacs or anyone with gluten intolerance
- no for those who are allergic to dairy products
- no for those with egg allergy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vary
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Express Pasta-Making Lesson with Gourmet Dinner.