- 2.5-hour evening aperitivo tour of Florence
- Stroll past some of the city’s iconic sights such as the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Ferragamo and Santa Trinità Church
- Learn about the ritual of aperitivo and its importance as a pre-dinner ritual in everyday Italian life
- Taste an array of Italian delights, including tripe panini, Tuscan prosciutto, pecorino cheese, bruschetta, crostini and salami
- Taste a typical local red wine, such as Chianti, taste a more modern Tuscan wine and enjoy our favourite Italian cocktail
- Stroll around some of the prettiest neighbourhoods in Florence with a local by your side
Departure & Return
Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Tall marble column situated in front of Gill Cafe & Rinascente Department Store. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///devotion.wounds.topping
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your aperitivo tour will begin at Piazza della Repubblica in central Florence, where you’ll join up with your guide and set off across the Ponte Vecchio to the Oltrarno district. As you meander through the streets, your guide will fill you in on the aperitivo scene in Florence.
Stroll to a wine bar for a flavorful glass of Chianti Reserve or Brunello di Montalcino, two top-notch Tuscan blends. Your wine will be complemented with local prosciutto, an array of creamy cheeses and wild boar salami. Learn about the characteristics of each wine from your guide as you sip and how they pair with your snacks.
Continue toward the Piazza Pitti, where you’ll enjoy a house cocktail with snacks at another wine bar. The aperitivo dishes tend to vary, but typically include Tuscan favorites such as bruschetta drizzled with garlic and tomatoes.
Finally, head to meet a Florentine mixologist at a local cocktail bar. Choose from a selection of classic Italian cocktails to sample, then enjoy as you hear local stories related to the bar's cocktail selection. Your tour will conclude back at the meeting point, where you're guide will be more than happy to provide tips of what else to see, do, and eat in Florence.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children can enjoy cheese, prosciutto and bruschetta with fresh fruit juice
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aperitivo Tour of Florence - Small Group or Private.