Explore our promoted experiences
- Go on a 2-tank scuba dive with a certified PADI instructor
- Get a quick instruction for mastering basics skills before your dive
- This scuba diving experience takes you up to 40 feet (12 meters) below water
- Snacks and lunch provided for a stress-free dive
Departure & Return
Check in by 7:30 am sharp at Suite 108 Sea Ventures dive shop inside Marina Puerto Del Rey in Fajardo. Once you enter marina is the white 2 story building on left side. Transport is NOT included in price. Call us to get price and time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- Please visits the PADI medical form. If you answer any yes to the following you will need medical clearance form your doctor.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff