Explore our promoted experiences
- Set your own pace to get to Crab Island
- Choose from a half- or full-day rental
- Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife
- A cooler is provided for your food and drinks
Departure & Return
We are located in the back of the Quality Inn, Fort Walton Beach, next to the Red Lobster.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 10 passenger maximum capacity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Boater Safety Certificate required for operators born on or after January 1, 1988 (available on site)
- If taking Boater Safety Certificate test onsite, please arrive 45-60min before departure time.
- By booking this product you agree to our terms and conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Destiny Water Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff