2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2.5-Hour Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour
All pre-selected food tastings at 4 Charleston restaurants (meal for most)
City-Certified Tour Guide providing narration about Charleston's history and food
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843-259-2966) at least *36 hours* before your scheduled tour in order to be accommodated.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions for dietary restrictions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!), we will notify all guests as soon as a decision to cancel has been made.
- Not recommended for those under 8 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with severe dietary needs
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS must be communicated in advance directly to Charleston Culinary Tours (843.259.2966 or email@example.com)
- DIETARY RESTRICTIONS cannot be accommodated without advance notice (at least 24 hours prior to tour time)
- We cannot accommodate vegan, dairy/lactose, or soy restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charleston Culinary Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This tour is a great way to sample delicious food from select local restaurants while getting a little Charleston history/trivia as a side dish." See review
- "Food was great too, would be nice if umbrellas were provided." See review
- "Highly recommend that you do this tour at the start of your stay/visit in Charleston." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Downtown Charleston Culinary Walking Food Tour of French Quarter & City Market
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCharlestonFood Tours - South CarolinaCity Tours - South CarolinaWalking Tours - South CarolinaMarkets - South CarolinaFood Tours - SavannahCity Tours - SavannahWalking Tours - SavannahMarkets - SavannahFood Tours - JacksonvilleCity Tours - JacksonvilleWalking Tours - JacksonvilleMarkets - JacksonvilleCategory
St. Michael's ChurchPatriots Point Naval & Maritime MuseumChildren's Museum of the Lowcountry (CML)Old Exchange & Provost DungeonCharleston City MarketMiddleton PlaceCharleston MuseumDrayton HallFort Sumter National MonumentAiken-Rhett HouseEdmondston-Alston HouseThe Battery and White Point GardenMagnolia Plantation and GardensGibbes Museum of ArtArthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge (Cooper River Bridge)