- Private hiking tour of the Pitons
- Go at your own pace with a dedicated guide
- Water and beer provided
- Round-trip transportation from Castries
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival, meet your dedicated tour guide and get a bottle of water to take with you. Start up the trail, taking it at your own pace, and stopping four times along the way to take breaks and snap photos. Most people take roughly two hours up and two hours back.
When the hike is finished, you can cool off with a provided water or beer, then spend some time exploring that side of the island or having lunch in a local restaurant if time permits.
Return to Castries for drop-off at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum of two adults required for booking
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lu Taxi And Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff