1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Gnocchi alla "Sorrentina"
Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
Learn traditional recipes and improve your culinary skills
Interactive session with your host
Please make sure you have your ingredients ready as they will not be shipped to you
Ingredients are not included
Departure & Return
Brooklyn, NY, USA
This class will be conducted via Zoom
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY EatWith
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 75909P591
Compare Similar Experiences
Live from New York: Learn how to make Italian Gnocchi alla Sorrentina
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBrooklynCooking Classes - New YorkCooking Classes - New York CityCooking Classes - Long IslandCategory
Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkArtists & FleasBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Brooklyn Botanic GardenVerrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn GrangeBrooklyn TabernacleGrand Army PlazaJewish Children's MuseumSunset ParkThe CycloneBrooklyn BreweryBrooklyn Children's MuseumDumboCarroll GardensJacques Torres ChocolateBarclays CenterBrooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Brooklyn HeightsFlatbush Avenue