3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Bologna is known as a culinary hotspot, and this walking tour offers an excellent overview of the city’s food scene. Visit a historic center with local food boutiques in addition to several cafes. Sample the city’s culinary offerings including wines, cheese, pasta, espresso, and either gelato or cake depending on the season.
- Walking food tour of Bologna
- Local guide
- Sample cuisine at several local spots
- Learn about Bologna's food culture
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
P.za di Porta Ravegnana, 1, 40126 Bologna BO, Italy
in Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, in front of Feltrinelli bookstore.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bologna traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bologna traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Bologna traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bologna traditional food tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBolognaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHalf-day Tours - ModenaFood Tours - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHalf-day Tours - FerraraCategory
Sanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsBologna University Quarter Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsLamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsOratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & Tickets