Departure & Return
Close to the Tourist office entrance door (outside). The tourist office entrance is located under the portico/arcade of the big building in front of the Saint Petronio church at Piazza Maggiore
Near the two leaning towers, Asinelli and Garisenda, at Piazza di Porta Ravegnana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Alliet’ARTI Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience