2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Bologna is rich in cultural and culinary treasures. Experience both with this walking tour that touches on the city’s top sights before ending with a tasting of famed local specialties in a landmark gourmet shop. Explore highlights like Piazza Maggiore and the Two Towers and learn about their history and architecture from your guide. Cap off your tour with a stop in a local delicatessen to sample area wine and delicacies.
- Visit Bologna's A-list attractions with a guide to avoid following a map
- Enjoy insights about the city’s long history and unique architecture
- Try some of Bologna's most storied local specialties in a gourmet shop
- Tweak the itinerary and pace to suit your group with a private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Piazza del Nettuno, 40124 Bologna BO, Italy
IN FRONT OF THE NETTUNO FOUNTAIN
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bologna Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Walking Tour Bologna?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Walking Tour Bologna?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Walking Tour Bologna
2 to 3 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursDining ExperiencesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBolognaPub Tours - Emilia-RomagnaDining Experiences - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaPub Tours - ModenaDining Experiences - ModenaWalking Tours - ModenaHistorical Tours - ModenaPub Tours - FerraraDining Experiences - FerraraWalking Tours - FerraraHistorical Tours - FerraraCategory
Lamborghini Museum (Museo Lamborghini) Tours & TicketsEnzo Ferrari Museum (Museo Casa Enzo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsMarconi Museum (Museo Marconi) Tours & TicketsAnatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (Teatro Anatomico dell'Archiginnasio) Tours & TicketsSanctuary of the Madonna of San Luca (Santuario della Madonna di San Luca) Tours & TicketsPrendiparte Tower (Torre Prendiparte) Tours & TicketsOratory of Santa Cecilia (Oratorio Di Santa Cecilia) Tours & TicketsAlbergati Palace (Palazzo Albergati) Tours & TicketsFerrari Museum (Museo Ferrari) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Bologna (Pinacoteca Nazionale di Bologna) Tours & Tickets