Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Bologna’s landmarks and history with a private guide
- Learn how the medieval city evolved into a powerful textile and trading center
- Discover one of the best views of Bologna’s romantic canals
- Ideal, customized introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Our guide will wait for you in Piazza del Nettuno, under the Neptune fountain with a sign with your last name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff