- Full-day tour to the Lamanai archaeological site from Belize City
- Spot wildlife on a river cruise through the Belizean jungle
- Explore the ruins of an ancient Mayan city
- Learn the fascinating history behind excavated temples, altars, plazas, and ball courts
- Admire Mayan artifacts at the Lamanai museum
- Try Belizean cuisine with included lunch at a local restaurant
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels or the cruise port
Departure & Return
the guide will have a V.i.V. sign
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (poncho, rain jacket, and tennis shoes for walking on uneven foot paths and climbing structures recommended)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You may bring a towel and change of clothes should there be a downpour in the Rainforest, when you return to the car park, there is changing rooms
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Taxi pick up from the water taxi terminal was easy." See review