5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel to Jaguar Paw, a tropical oasis situated beside the Branch River. Hike about 30 minutes to the launch site; along the way your guide shares information about the medicinal plants along the jungle path, and how they were used by the ancient Mayas and still used by locals today. Enjoy a relaxing float through a fascinating underground cave system, followed by a delicious lunch of local foods and fresh juices.
- Cave tubing on the Branch River
- Local tour guide
- Lunch included
- Spend the day in nature
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Water tube, head lamp, life jacket
Local certified tour guide
Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off (if it is within the Belize City area)
Departure & Return
Fort Street Tourism Village, Terminal 1, Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Persons must be at least 40 inches tall in order to safely participate in this tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Travel Belize
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Cave Tubing?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Cave Tubing?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Cave Tubing?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Belize Cave Tubing
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory