4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel to one of Africa’s most celebrated places, Serengeti National Park. Search for the Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, and Cape buffalo) and other wildlife like giraffes, antelope and many species of birds. Spend two nights in the park and go for several game drives. Then spend a night in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area and visit Ngorongoro Crater, the world’s largest inactive caldera.
- View wild animals in their natural habitat
- Meals and lodging included
- Choice of tent camping or tented lodge
- Pickup and drop-off in Arusha included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in a specially equipped safari vehicle with a pop up roof for photography
3 Nights Accommodation in Tent Camping or Medium-Range/Tented Lodges, Depending on Package:
1N Serengeti National Park
1N Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Meals: 3 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 3 Dinners
1 Litre Mineral Water per Day
Driver & English-Speaking Guide
Game Drives as per Itinerary
1N Tarangire NP
Tents, sleeping bags, mattress and pillows
Airport Pick-Up/Drop-off (available at an extra cost)
Mosquito Nets in Safari Tents
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your central Arusha or Moshi accommodation
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the accommodations during your safari will be rustic and typical of the region. Camping will be in mobile tents, and the lodge accommodations will be a mixture of mid-range traditional lodges and tented lodges.
- Pack as lightly as possible since there is limited space for luggage and you will not want to carry extra weight. Pack light-colored clothing, safari pants and shirts, sun hat, sunglasses, sun block, insect repellent, comfortable shoes, sandals, warm clothing, wool hat, scarf, rain poncho, warm socks, sweater, thermals, bathing suit, money belt, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory cards (there is limited electricity available during some parts of the trip), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, toiletries, rehydration powder, water bottle, contact lenses & glasses, electrical current adapters, earplugs, travel pillow, money pouch. Bring a small day-pack to carry your camera and personal items.
- Bring extra cash for snacks, water, and souvenirs along the way. DON`T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS: original passport plus a copy, visas (if applicable), yellow fever certificate, insurance card, malaria pills, prescription medications.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bamba Travel
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingArushaMulti-day Tours - MoshiMulti-day Tours - NairobiMulti-day Tours - MombasaCategory