Top Tuscany Kid-Friendly
20 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Another excellent tour with my 3 children ages 12, 15?and 10. Viator helped make our trip to Rome Florence and Venice great. We took tours with Viator in every city we visited"
* A traveler said: "We took this tour with Giovanna and she was amazing. She interacted beautifully with my 3 and 7 year old. They would have been bored to tears without her. She did a great job engaging them while also speaking about what we saw to my husband and me. This was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! We ended up being the only couple to book on this particular morning (it was raining that day) so we basically had a private tour of Florence. It was a great way to see the city!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Jenny, was wonderful- so knowledgeable, engaging, enthusiastic and friendly. I was so glad I booked a tour rather than wandering through aimlessly on my own - there is so much that I would have missed."
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on a segway. The intro was easy and we did great! Excellent quick tour of Florence. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "This masterclass is wonderful immersion in history of perfumery and world of scents! You will get to know a story of the brand Antica Erboristeria San Simone (since 1700!) and create your very own perfume in elegant 50 ml bottle. Much gratitude to Dr. Fernanda and Debra (translator from italian to english) for unforgettable experience in the heart of magnificent Florence!"
* A traveler said: "What a perfect experience. I cannot promote this experience enough, Laura and Frank (and Leo the rabbit) are so welcoming and incredibly talented people. The painting class gives you everything you need to start your painting journey, and is in such a fabulous location."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful and the encore performance of “O mio babbino caro” brought tears to my eyes."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with lots of interesting information about the Palazzo Vecchio. Visited rooms and areas of the palazzo that are not usually seen by the regular tourists. Definitely more interesting than a regular tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience! The kids loved the interactive part of the museum. Very well laid out and planned. Very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very engaging and informative for all ages. Our guide not only explained the art itself but the periods as well which gave us a better understanding. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, it was made exciting and interesting for our 2 girls age 10. Had a quiz competition and the girls got some lovely little prizes.|Informative and educational for us and the girls. |Tour guide was knowledgable, good English and fun."
* A traveler said: "This tour is great for the whole family - from our 7 year old son to our 20 year old! We all had so much fun with Julia! Highly recommend this tour for families - you get a lot of history with a lot of fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Dante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante)
- Loggia dei Lanzi
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Fountain of Neptune
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Siena Cathedral (Duomo)
- Sanctuary of Monte Senario (Santuario di Monte Senario)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta (Duomo di San Gimignano)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Prada Outlet
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Lucca Cathedral (Duomo di Lucca)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy