Top Tuscany Half-day Tours
498 results | All Tuscany Tours
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "Luca was awesome 👏🏻 Very knowledgeable and funny. Sandra at the winery was fantastic, you can tell that they love what they do. The wine was great. Will definitely recommend ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of 2 chianti wineries,the second being more authentic.Our guide Serena was excellent and most knowledgeable.Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time with the vespa/fiat tour. Chris and Alex did a great job of keeping everyone safe. Lots of beautiful views. Lovely little towns to drive through. Perfect stops for pictures. The food provided was so great and fresh. Definitely our favorite tour in Florence!"
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed the convenient day trip, excellent guides. We highly recommend the trip to people visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience. Nobody should miss that ;) Riding a Vespa, visiting a vineyard and finishing with a delicious meal, wow!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Our guide, Veronica, provided many insights that increased our appreciation of Chianti and Super Tuscan wines and of olive oil. Our meal at a picturesque was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable tour. The ride was in a newer, clean Mercedes that was very comfortable and driven by a safe driver. When we arrived in Pisa we were greeted by our guide who took us to the Leaning Tower and told us the history of how it came to be. We then went inside the cathedral and she explained a lot of history about it. She was with the group (a nice small group of 4) for approximately an hour then there was time to do independent walking around the area before it was time to climb the tower. I found the area amazing. It was really beautiful. I don't know if it's because of the pandemic, the time of year, or that it was a Monday, but it wasn't too crowded. The tour left Florence at 1:30. My only suggestion to Viator is to leave earlier in the day. We ran into very heavy traffic on the return leaving Pisa around 5:20 and not getting back to the pickup/dropoff location until a little after 7."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. The tour guide was thoroughly immersed in the history of the artifacts and paintings. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I like how the tour took us around and how our guide Antoinella was so passionate and telling us stories of how Florence like was in the past till how it became the Florence of today. It really helped us to appreciate the City of Florence even more when we are here."
* A traveler said: "Christy did an amazing job on this food tour!! All of the places we went had amazing food to taste and made it a unique experience. She even suggested where to eat for dinner and helped me make a reservation. Great tour and time spent with Christy!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative, and provided historical perspective. She also was able to answer our many questions."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Laura. She was wonderful and made the whole experience educational, fun, and personal. We did a number of tours and found that the best tours were given by the best guides. Laura certainly fit that description."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth it, Caterina was very knowledgeable and friendly throughout the whole tour. Recommended :)"
* A traveler said: "Giacomo was very knowledgeable in much of the history of Florence, and Italy. Susanna was also very helpful. They were both fun, charming Italians. They have someone making a line so its an extra bonus, within "skip the line". I would recommend booking with this company."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Florence! The private tour provides a more personal experience and Simona was a great guide!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour with a wonderful guide! She told us a lot, showed us the highlights of the city, stayed calm when we were late:-) Biking is an excellent way to get to know a city. Bikes were fine, Florence is flat, so topcondition not needed. Highly recommend flat tire bikes and thanks again Chiara!"
* A traveler said: "Ben was our tour guide. He was amazing, well spoken, and very knowledgeable. The wineries you visit each have their own personality. BEAUTIFUL landscapes, worth every penny. Do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Had the most wonderful time! Julio our tour guide was FANTASTIC! Full of knowledge and good humour. We were entertained the entire trip. This half day tour gave us plenty of time to explore Pisa and miracle square. Pick up and meeting times are all very clear and easy to follow. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Arzo was so engaging. She got everyone interested and excited about the artists and the art! I would totally refer her to friends and family because she brought us to the most important pieces for the time that was allotted in each museum."
* A traveler said: "Gabriele was an amazing tour guide. His English is perfect! He was helpful and very patient. I would recommend Flo Rent to anyone of all ages. It’s safe and enjoyable. The e-bikes are the only way to see Florence! Tim and Cindy"
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! We had a great time with Martina and it was very informative and fun! She also gave us great food recommendations!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Villa di Artimino (Tenuta di Artimino)
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Piazza della Signoria
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)
- Villa Gamberaia
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Piazza del Campo
- Mascagni Terrace (Terrazza Mascagni)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Livorno Cruise Port (Livorno Terminal Crociere)
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Monumental Cemetery of Pisa (Camposanto Monumentale)
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Lombardy