Top Siena Seasonal & Special Occasions
15 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our wine class with Nina. She was informative and entertaining. We came away with the knowledge to order wine not only based on price but year of production. Loved our two hours"
* A traveler said: "A really exciting excursion with two wine tastings. Including snack & wonderful insights into the landscape & villages of Tuscany! Really to be recommended! We met exciting people from all over the world at the tastings. Duration (11 hours) was perfect. We were even picked up at the hotel. :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Eleanor was excellent - warm, friendly and most welcoming. The tour was brilliant - a great mix of history and local culture. Everything was well explained- we learned loads about the city and were blown away by the stories of the Palio and then the inside of the Duomo . A great overall tour - cdo it tomorrow!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour with Daniel, his knowledge and humor were unbelievable. He made our tour so special. Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for your tours."
* A traveler said: "Worth experiencing. They covered three main touristic spots near to siena. Wine tasting experience was nice."
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Italian guide sharing a lot of her knowledge with obvious pleasure. Detailed information on the town, its history and customs. Definitely worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide Amber, and small group made this a wonderful tour. Amber was amazing!!!! Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for all tours in Tuscany."
* A traveler said: "The balloon flight over the valleys of Tuscany was an exquisite experience of special beauty. The flight was perfectly organised by very professional and friendly guides and provided a quite enchanting overview of Tuscany, sunrise included. Definitely recommended !!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna