Top San Juan Yoga Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Active & Outdoor Classes
Classes & Workshops
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Yoga has been part of my life for over 10 years. This practice inspires me to have a deep connection with my clients. I love to combine yoga with the knowledge I have in holistic medicine. My mission is to heal body, mind, spirit and emotions for optimal health and wellness. My clients will feel refreshed, nourished and balanced. I provide yoga classes for beginners, restorative, prenatal, mom and babies and yoga kids. Come and experience the restoration of body and mind!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Yoga Classes in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Juan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Castillo San Cristobal
- La Calle Loiza
- Luquillo Beach
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Isla Verde
- Pine Grove Beach
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Palomino Island
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro