Top San Juan Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Explore the waters around San Juan on a miniboat, which holds a small group of up to four people. You'll get great, photo-worthy views of the shoreline and listen to guided commentary as you travel. A small group means personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Float Trips in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Luquillo Beach
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- La Calle Loiza
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Isla Verde
- Palomino Island
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)