Top San Francisco Motor Sports
58 results | All San Francisco Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day. Get the full day tour it is worth it. Was able to take our time and see most of the city. So much fun!!"
* A traveler said: "The hike in Muir Woods was wonderful. Excellent view of the redwoods and the lush growth along the trail."
* A traveler said: "Archie, the driver was informative, funny, and carefully drove the bus. Muir Woods well worth the bus trip. Bus was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Phil S. is great. The pick up and drop off in San Francisco is very convenient and the time management regarding pit stops is good. We get to know many fun facts about Yosemite and rock climbing and camping. Yosemite itself is of course a serene and magical place that you don't want to miss."
* A traveler said: "The 3 wineries we visited were uniquely different and each was great in itself. It was a beautiful day and we made great memories."
* A traveler said: "Seeing everything from a go car rather than being in a bus or personal vehicle was so much fun. I loved that the historical facts were prompted by your gps location. Driving down Lombard Street was an awesome experience. Seeing the Golden Gate Bridge From the base of the bridge was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Roman helped make this trip even more fun than what the tour offered, he was such a great tour guide. We enjoyed starting the day by walking through the Muir Woods for a peaceful beginning. Lunch spot was great in Sonoma, and of course the wine stops were wonderful! I would do this trip again."
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "We have truly enjoyed the day trip to Yosemite and the sequoia trees. Wonderful commentary by Gino and feel everyone should take this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver Tom was wonderful. A very knowledgeable driver that loves his job. The 12 hour trip went by very quickly. He gave us some beautiful sites to see and we’re better for it. You get to see mother nature and a little shopping. The trip is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip . The tour guide James was excellent . Very friendly and knowledgeable. There was plenty of time to do a big walk around Yosemite . We also stopped at a few spectacular viewpoints ."
* A traveler said: "A first time experience for our family. The views were breathtaking. Very friendly shuttle driver and pilot."
* A traveler said: "Great friendly service at the bike shop - trip over the Golden Gate to Sausalito to Mill woods Park to Tiburon and ferry ride back to Fisherman's Warf was spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Eric, Was Great!! Very knowledgeable and very nice! Definitely recommend him. He is the preferred quote from this company so book early!"
* A traveler said: "The electric bikes were extremely easy to use and extremely fun! I loved the entire adventure. From biking to tourist activities to hiking Muir. The bus ride home was perfect."
* A traveler said: "The gentleman at Alcatraz tours and bike rentals was very kind to us. We got stuck over the Golden Gate Bridge and didn’t make it back before closing. He waited for us and gave us both a water that we really needed. 5 stars for them."
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing parts of the city we would have never ventured to in such a creative and unique way. Tour Guide, Ruth, was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience! Dan was incredible and made our trip incredibly memorable. He pointed out the sites on our drive from San Francisco to Sonoma and Napa. His recommendations of wineries was spectacular. We were treated like VIP guests with every accommodation met. Highly recommend Dan and his VIP service!"
* A traveler said: "This was very fun and a great idea!!! Love it!!! We got lost coming back becasue we didn't want to countine the 3rd leg of the tour anyhow we were 19 mins late and the staff waived the fee. Would defiantely do again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and tour. Doc took us to some of the greatest spots in and out of SF so we could take the best photographs. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My recommendation is to get this in EARLY in your trip to SF. There is prob no better way to see more, faster and to get a great overview of the area for things to might way to spend more time on. With just a few short stops, we were a little hard pressed on the 3-hour tour but, I am not sure I want to spend too much more time sitting in them. From the inside, the GoCar is a little noisier than I would like but, that is more of a sitting-inside-it perspective as they aren't really that loud. It would be nice to have a 30sec rewind or a say-that-again button on the digital tour guide... so, play attention when she is talking. You can really cover a lot of ground in these things and the overview of the area is fantastic. I recommend the 3 or 4 hour tour to allow for more flexibility and seeing everything."
* A traveler said: "Great first experience flying over the bay. Rick was an awesome Chief Pilot i would totally go back to him. I highly Recommend Anyone looking to fly with hayward flights go see Rick Cascely you will NOT be disappointed."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Small Group Yosemite and Giant Sequioas Day Trip from San Francisco
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Small Group Half Day Muir Woods and Sausalito Morning Tour
- Monterey, Carmel and 17-Mile Drive - Full Day Tour from San Francisco
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Tickets & Passes
- Attractions & Museums
- Packages & Special Events
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Hummer Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito