Top San Francisco Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
In the Air
Likely To Sell Out
Mountain Bike Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Get an aerial view of San Francisco’s most important landmarks on a seaplane tour that takes in the hills of wine country and the blue expanses of the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay. Read on for your options.
- Take to the air for a comprehensive tour of the Bay Area and see famous areas such as downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, Muir Woods, and more.
- Avoid the congestion of on-the-ground sightseeing by flying over San Francisco to see how the city fits into the greater context of the rugged California coastline.
- Opt for a combo tours to spot the city’s most important landmarks from the sky, then take off to Alcatraz Island.
- Choose a romantic seaplane tour for two to sip champagne in the sky at sunset.
- For an in-depth North Bay tour, explore Marin County by air and enjoy a private tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito, with included transportation, meals, and sparkling wine.
10 results | All San Francisco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Fly in a helicopter over San Francisco's most famous landmarks on this scenic tour. Fly over the city's neighborhoods, then head for Alcatraz, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Continue towards Angel Island and the Marin Headlands while you enjoy choreographed musical accompaniment and informative commentary from your expert pilot.
See the sights of San Francisco Bay from above on an air tour from the Hayward airport. As you fly through the sky on a 3-passenger plane with an experienced pilot, look down on attractions like Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown San Francisco.
Take to the sky and soar over San Francisco on an exhilarating helicopter tour. During the flight, get an unbeatable perspective of iconic attractions like Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge, the Embarcadero, the city’s famous hills, and the San Francisco Bay. During suitable weather conditions, experience the thrill of flying under the Golden Gate Bridge.
Enjoy epic aerial views of San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz, among other city highlights, on this 1-hour guided air tour. Fly from the suburb of Hayward in a Cessna with a pilot/guide at the helm, who will fill you in on the history and culture of the city through guided commentary in English or Spanish.
If you’re short on time but still want to explore San Francisco’s most prized areas, this San Francisco Bay Helicopter Tour allows you to do just that. Fly above the city and its popular landmarks like Coit Tower and the Golden Gate Bridge, as well as surrounding areas like Half Moon Bay. Plus, you’ll also get a glimpse of Alcatraz Island without having to take a boat—perfect for travelers who get sea sick.
On this San Francisco bike tour, you’ll cycle across the Golden Gate Bridge from the city to the waterfront town of Sausalito. With a guide, ride from Fisherman’s Wharf to Marina Green and Crissy Field, and stop at Fort Point and Vista Point for photo ops of the bridge and San Francisco Bay. The 3-hour guided tour ends in Sausalito, where you are free to bike more on your own and return to the city at your leisure (either bike back or purchase a ferry ticket). This tour includes use of the bike for the full day.
Cycle through San Francisco and across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge on this guided bike tour. Led by a local guide, you’ll ride along the waterfront, passing Fisherman’s Wharf and the historic Presidio. Then admire the city skyline from the Golden Gate Bridge, with views of Alcatraz and the long stretch of the Pacific on the opposite side. Your tour will conclude in Sausalito or Tiburon, where you can explore before taking the ferry back to San Francisco. Your bike rental is valid for 24 hours to continue sightseeing on your own.
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with a choice of 2 different passes. Explore the city's 49 square miles, including stops at big-name attractions like Pier 39, the Palace of Fine Arts and Union Square. Go at your own pace, hopping off at any of 16 stops, exploring at your leisure, and then hopping back on when you're done. Choose the Premium pass to include a night tour or a Deluxe pass for an additional 24 hours of hop-on-hop-off and a night tour.
Maximize your experience to the wild, natural beauty of Yosemite National Park with an overnight stay in the park. This is the only Yosemite Valley tour from San Francisco where you will experience the solitude of the Tuolumne Grove of Giant Sequoias, the largest living things on the Earth. After getting your bearings on a guided tour to Yosemite, you’ll enjoy plenty of free time during your two days and a night to hike, bike and explore at your own pace. Capture incredible photos of Yosemite, Nevada and Bridalveil falls, then move on to the granite monuments of El Capitan, Half Dome and more. Guaranteed departures 365 days a year. Arrange your hotel separately, accomodations are NOT included in the tour.
The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay Bridge, Alcatraz, and Coit Tower are must-sees of San Francisco, but it can be difficult to see them all during one trip or outing. Prebook this San Francisco Sunset Flight Tour and see those sights and more in just one night. Enjoy flying over the city as the sun sets and take in some of the best views of all it has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in San Francisco?
What Air Tours in San Francisco are 1 hour or less?
What Air Tours in San Francisco are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Francisco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in San Francisco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Francisco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- De Young Museum
- Marine Mammal Center
- Grace Cathedral
- San Francisco Bay
- California Historical Society
- Baker Beach
- Nob Hill
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area
- Madame Tussauds San Francisco
- Crissy Field
- Hyde Street Pier
- Huntington Park
- Toronado Pub
- Russian Hill
- Grateful Dead House
- Angel Island Immigration Station
- Transamerica Pyramid
- Lands End
- Mission District
- Macondray Lane
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon
Day Trips from San Francisco
- San Francisco to Yosemite National Park
- San Francisco to Muir Woods
- San Francisco to Alcatraz
- San Francisco to Napa & Sonoma
- San Francisco to Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco to Golden Gate Bridge
- San Francisco to Union Square
- San Francisco to Castello di Amorosa
- San Francisco to Pebble Beach
- San Francisco to 17-Mile Drive
- San Francisco to Monterey Fisherman’s Wharf
- San Francisco to El Capitan
- San Francisco to Half Dome
- San Francisco to Yosemite Falls
- San Francisco to Santa Rosa
- San Francisco to San Jose
- San Francisco to Sausalito