The Colosseum has been a symbol of Rome since 80 AD, and today it’s a top monument in Italy. Some 50,000 spectators once gathered in the amphitheater’s tiered seats to watch gladiatorial games, and though parts of its original marble facade were pilfered over the years to build the likes of St. Peter’s Basilica, the Colosseum remains remarkably intact 2,000 years later.
Ways to experience Colosseum
Browse. Filter. Book.
VIP Tour of Rome, Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Driver & Private Tour Guide with Skip the LIne Tickets
Skip the Line: Colosseum and Ancient Rome Small-Group Walking Tour Including Pantheon and Piazza Navona
Should I book Colosseum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Colosseum 2020?
What's the best way to experience Colosseum?
- Skip the Line: Colosseum Small Group Tour with Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Underground Guided Tour with Palatine Hill & Roman Forum Access
- Vatican and Colosseum Combo Tour: Don’t Wait in Line to See the Best of Rome
- Fast track Colosseum with Arena floor small group tour
Things to do near Rome
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Orvieto
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Abruzzo