* A traveler said: "Jayce our guide was very enthusiastic and friendly! We took the 5:15 excursion on a lovely warm day in September. It was a perfect way to end the day followed by supper and drinks on the patio at Tavern on the Hill."
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Perfect gift and surprise for your significant other!! Amazing views and the ride is smooth!! The team is super nice and wonderful and welcoming!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour !!! My 8 years old and me loved it and we had so much fun , we are definitely doing it again :)"
* A traveler said: "Marc the tour guide was excellent. Brought Montreal to life and was great working with the elderly. Thank you again"
* A traveler said: "Michael was our guide and he did a great job. This is a great way to start off your stay in Quebec City. After the tour we felt like we knew where we were and so continued our touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Loved it like loved it.. He drove perfectly, was very humble and I loved the bus, comfy and made such that you can see the spectacular view, the course they selected for the tour couldn’t be more perfect than this."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day! I would definitely recommend. Great way to see the city. The instructor Dave was awesome."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect start to my Montreal visit. Mounir was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, and gave us a great overview of things to see and do while in this beautiful city. We had enough small breaks to exit the vehicle and take photos. I enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Quebec in one day! Awesome falls tour by cable car, free time in Old Quebec City to shop and dine and finally a romantic river cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the city! Great experience and worthwhile. Largest Ferris wheel in Canada did not disappoint."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was a quiet and relaxing experience, the crew was very professional and this added to the excursion."
* A traveler said: "At one point there were so many whales we didn’t know which way to turn…amazing. Highly recommend this. Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "First experience zip lining and loved it, wish it would have been longer. Get ready to climb a few flight of stairs to get to the “departure” platform. A must do experience. Buy your ticket with Viator and print same, they don’t always accept tickets on ur iPhone, they did in our case. Tickets were $5. cheaper per head with Viator."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Ecomuseum Zoo
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Montreal Chinatown
- St. Lawrence River
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- McCord Museum
- Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Old Quebec (Vieux-Québec)
- Old Montreal (Vieux-Montréal)
- Mount Royal
- Montmorency Falls Park (Parc de la Chute-Montmorency)
- Quebec Royal Square (Place-Royale)
- Bonsecours Market (Marché Bonsecours)
- Montreal Champ de Mars
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri