* A traveler said: "Put this on your bucket list! Even though every tour will be different and you may not see the same wildlife I did (ex: we didn't see any cats), it is awesome. Our guide / ranger was so knowledgable, answered our countless questions, and made it very interesting. If you only have a day and want to include a safari on your trip, this is the place to be."
* A traveler said: "It was nice climbing that aerial cable and the place is very beautiful, I wouldn't mind going there again and again"
* A traveler said: "Norman picked me up early. He began by introducing himself and as he drove off -- he gave me a brief history of Soweto and the surrounding area. He brought me to the nit and grit of Soweto. The Mandela House was a must! Overall, the experience was life-changing!"
* A traveler said: "Everything. From the wine tasting, information and the proffessional service. How the name of the place came about was also interesting to know. Now I know my wines better."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Gideon, was extremely helpful and courteous."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nic, was extremely insightful and knowledgeable. Was a great day exploring Soweto and the Apartheid Museum."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Darren was a great guide and driver, and the the safari was brilliant! Saw lots of animals and got looked after well."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, picked up on time, supplied lunch was fantastic, excellent guide, knowledge of animals & the park. Amazing animals. Lucky enough to see Cheetah’s hunting."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot describe how great of a tour this was. My wife and I went in August during our honeymoon off-season tour in Zouth Afrika so our tour guide Mark was able to give us a personal tour. He was funny and quite knowledgeable. We saw all the big game. We could not ask for a better trip. Well worth it for this lifetime of memories."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get to and from the airport. David was always on time and helpful with getting us to our destinations. I recommend that when booking, you request to get David as your driver."
* A traveler said: "Collected from hotel, personal transport by knowledgable driver of the area. Walk with the elephants was fantastic. The elephants are well cared for in their natural environment, safety of visitors paramount. Would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Very memorable experience. I enjoyed the design of the Apartheid Museum, highly educational and inspiring. I also got the chance to visit Soweto township, meet and communicate with local people and kids, and have a street food which is remarkably tasty. All the tour guides are knowledgeable and dedicated. This tour is for culture lovers who seek interactions with the local community."
* A traveler said: "We only spent one day in Johannesburg, Shade. gave us a terrific experience in one day. The tour we booked is supposed to be between 9am to 3pm. However We arrived early in the morning around 7:30am, he is already there holding a board with our name on it. Later he brought us to have coffee for us to have a refresh start of the day. Shade is a genuine young man with Pleasant manner. It is very comfortable to be with him in the trip. He is knowledgeable yet modest. He is very patient with us changing plans. He sincerely tried to help us maximize the experience. He will stop at the roadside for us to see lions. After bringing us to Lesedi tribes, he recommended us to visit the cradle of humankind while only charge a reasonable amount of fees. The tour finished perfectly on time for us to arrive airport around 6pm to catch the flight. Because of Shade, Johanasburg left a great impression to us. The scenery,the people, the culture. We will come back with our daughters one day, we will find Shade to be our tour guide for sure. I strongly recommend this agency and Shade!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Johannesburg
- Things to do in Victoria Falls
- Things to do in Livingstone
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Harare
- Things to do in Kasane
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Red Sea