* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time meet some a great couple as well. Mike was great could even tell we took off."
* A traveler said: "Canyon. Tour guide excellent very knowledgeable about everything. Very satisfied. Will recommend this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience, different kind of fun for someone not use to extreme activities. We both enjoyed very much."
* A traveler said: "Eric was great - awesome tour. Our guide was very informative. I would highly recommend this tour. A lot to see"
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. Our guide Michael was phenomenal!! It was a rush!! We safe on our adventure and learned a little too. If I'm ever back in town I'd book again."
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mark was absolutely amazing! His knowledge and willing to answer any questions we had made our experience memorable. A group of 12 woman, the van was spacious and comfortable. A trip we will never forget"
* A traveler said: "Everything we needed was communicated so efficiently. When we got there the orientation was prompt and concise, giving all the time we needed in the river. The river was so peaceful and just enough current at certain areas to make it interesting. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Flying over the Grand Canyon was an Awesome experience. I also enjoyed the boat ride it was so relaxing and the bier was perfect 👍🏾"
* A traveler said: "Loved the cliff dwelling, also the stop in old Sedona artisan boutiques. Our guide Noel was friendly and very informative. I couldn’t use my national parks pass because we were part of a tour. For the price we paid I feel the tour could have picked up the $10 entrance fee. Otherwise we had a good tour."
* A traveler said: "I was struck by the fact that water, over many, many years, had gouged such a deep path, in the earth, eventually leading to the ocean. Wow."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so awesome. He went out of his way to show us the best locations to see different views of the canyon. Very kind and informative. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "This is an awesome tour and I would highly recommend! What a great way to see the desert beauty. Blake was a great tour guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Tour. Allie is an excellent tour guide. Great shopping, beautiful sunset, amazing photos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was so much fun! Tom was awesome!!! He guided us the scenic trails and shared information about the area… including the gold mine. Would definitely do again the next time I’m in AZ."
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Watching the mountain goats coming down for water. The crew pointing out different images using your imagination in the rocks. Our guide Frank taking us on a tour of the Native Plants of Arizona."
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "What a bucket list experience! The directions and logistics were well planned out, and the team seemed pretty experienced. Had a great time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phoenix Zoo
- Arizona Science Center
- Camelback Mountain
- Tonto National Forest
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona
- Castles N' Coasters
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Saguaro Lake
- Homolovi State Park
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Mill Avenue
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Chase Field
- Heritage Square
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Wrigley Mansion
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Apache Trail
- Desert Botanical Gardens
- Mystery Castle
- South Mountain Park
- Sonoran Desert
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah