* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience that we had on my baby's birthday and I would definitely recommend it to a friend and as many people as possible it was awesome I very much enjoyed myself my girl enjoyed herself we had a blast"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed getting off the bus and standing places where key parts of the battle took place. Very humbling. Enjoyed seeing several of the monuments erected on site."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful night for a walk and some history through the town. The guide was awesome ( Justin) …. Friendly, energetic, knowledgeable and engaging!"
* A traveler said: "Just finding out the history of Pittsburgh & more things to do when we return. Pittsburgh is a beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "The whole thing was very memorable. Loved it and nicely organized. Price was a little expensive for the 90 minute tour - but still really enjoyed it and would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Melissa. So personable, fun and knowledgeable! Great overview of the city’s/country’s history. Do this your first day, then go back and see exhibits you were interested in. Approximately 1 1/2 hours. And she will take pictures of you/yours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! You can feel the passion Tim has about Old City! Bonus: there were some good jokes thrown in the tour. Can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Sara was a fun and creative host on our journey through Philly’s extensive history. Learning about the support ladies of our founding fathers and how quakers suck was also fun"
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "The food choices were terrific and our Tour Guide, “Adam”, was great. He provided a wealth of historical information while engaging with all group members making sure we enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great time learning about the city. The tour guide made it such a fun experience. He was very informative and funny too!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our Philly visit. Barry's emphasis on safety made me feel more comfortable with riding a Segway. He was extremely knowledgeable about Philly and told interesting and engaging stories about the city. Highly recommended. Would definitely do this tour again the next time we are in Philly!"
* A traveler said: "First time doing the tour and it was great! Marc was very knowledgeable and made it fun and personal. was Definitely will recommend to people and will be coming back! Overall, it was a great time with Marc and the group!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. His knowledge and storytelling was superb. There was only two of us and heade the experience personal. We'd 100% recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "A great time had by all! Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a superb lunch buffet on the water"
* A traveler said: "Trip was highly informative and the employees are very polite and friendly. Any questions you have will be answered. We learned about the culture and why Amish believe what they practice daily."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the presentation of the Washington's tent, was very memorable, and quite a highlight to our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "Great morning at the market! An entertaining tour and the bites along the way were delicious. Chef Jacquie was great!"
* A traveler said: "George’s deep knowledge and many stories brought Pittsburgh to life for us. We will recommend this tour to our friends!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Congress Hall in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Chinatown
- Reading Terminal Market
- Carnegie Science Center
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Valley Forge National Historical Park
- Arch Street Meeting House
- Independence National Historical Park
- Hard Rock Café Pittsburgh
- Museum of the American Revolution
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
- National Liberty Museum
- National Constitution Center
- Second Bank of the United States
- Amish Farm and House
- Delaware River
- Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Barnes Foundation
- Philadelphia Old City
- Penn's Landing
- First Bank of the United States
- Love Park
- Philadelphia Avenue of the Arts
- Gettysburg National Military Park
- Duquesne Incline
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia