The Eiffel Tower isn't just a symbol of Paris but a symbol for all of France. Erected by Gustave Eiffel to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution in 1889, the 1,050-foot (320-meter) tower once held the title of the world's tallest structure. Despite having been dwarfed by Dubai's Burj Khalifa and The Shard in London, the Eiffel Tower remains one of the most recognizable landmarks on the planet. View the architectural icon from afar, or stop in at the three observation levels for stellar city views.
Ways to experience Eiffel Tower
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Eiffel Tower tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Eiffel Tower 2020?
What's the best way to experience Eiffel Tower?
- Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Tour and Summit Access by elevator
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Skip the Ticket Desk Line: Eiffel Tower and Seine River Cruise
- Eiffel Tower Guided Climb Tour with Optional Summit Access
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Versailles
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy