Top Nairobi Outdoor Activities
499 results | All Nairobi Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent trip to Nairobi National Park. Our guide Peter was fantastic - he provided us with a history of Kenya and Nairobi and knew his way around the park. We were even able to see a male lion, which was extra special."
* A traveler said: "The guide Black Santa was very knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. Clean vehicle and made sure that all of our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "Seeing my name on a sign and not worried about the person not being there . I felt very safe and comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Nice day trip to the Nairobi National Park, the Giraffe Center and the Karen Blixen Museum. Saw quiet a view Animals, including, a Lioness, Rhinos, Serval and others. The Driver was great as well and very punctually"
* A traveler said: "Stephen was a wonderful tour guide! He was prompt in picking everyone up and provided great information and conversation throughout the day. The elephant orphanage and giraffe center were wonderful. Would highly recommend, especially for solo travelers!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience. My kids had so much fun. The center is very organised. We also learnt a lot about the orphaned elephants"
* A traveler said: "Great day. I had great time going on this tour, my guide picked me up right on agreed time. We have seen a lot of animals including lions."
* A traveler said: "Ambrose is the best driver! People don't talk about how much the diver matters. When your out there with a hundred other cars all trying to get the same shot. The most aggressive driver wins."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day watching Elephant calves play in the mud, feeding giraffes & a bit of history with Karen Blixen & out of Africa"
* A traveler said: "Driver Black Santa was superb. Was waiting with sign for us. Took luggage and was very informative. He returned on time to take us back to the airport. Recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Obed was very knowledgeable and pleasant, and he went above and beyond to help us enjoy this tour. When I drive or failed to pick us up, Obed stayed with us until we were sorted out."
* A traveler said: "Lots of animals to be seen Lions, Rhinos, Hippos Crocodiles, Buffalo, Zebra etc. A wonderful afternoon out."
* A traveler said: "Our driver’s name was Black Santa. He took excellent care of us. We felt safe on the drive and appreciated getting to know him and interesting facts about Kenya along the way."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent driver. The vehicle was a bit beaten up, but is got through all the mud with flying colors. Would like to hear more about the animals and the park."
* A traveler said: "I don't have anything bad to say about this experience. Everything was great and ran on time, and they even dropped me off at the airport by the end. Kelvin was amazing! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Simba was amazing. It's a magical experience. Definitely recommend. You get to see a lot of wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Alex took a good drive and showed us many hidden places and interesting animals. A great adveture! Good informations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with James the driver. Pick up from hotel in a separate car then met James at the park for an afternoon tour. Saw some fantastic rhinos, giraffes, impala, warthogs etc up close with lots of photo opportunities, with some interesting commentary in an open top van. Followed by a short stop at a cafe/tourist shop before ride home"
* A traveler said: "The day was most enjoyable. The tour company representative, Peter, was on time, friendly, drove safely and was very friendly. The experience at the Tea Farms was excellent - Fiona, Sarah and the rest of the staff are friendly, warm and accommodating and kindly shared so much information about the farming and the tea industry. The walk in the forest was informative and relaxing! The food was all locally sourced, and FANTASTIC (they make their own butter that is to die for!). Well worth the experience."
* A traveler said: "The level of kindness and service from this company was remarkable! We had a flight change and arrived a day later and they met us at the airport instead of the hotel. The driver was knowledgeable and made sure we had all that we needed. I was nervous, being a mom traveling with my son (14 years) but now we’re already talking about coming back!"
* A traveler said: "My half day cultural tour and especially Obed, my tour guide, was fantastic. I cannot say enough positive about how wonderful and educationally fulfilling my day was."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park
- Day Tour: Giraffe Center, Elephant Orphanage and Nairobi National Park
- Day Tour at Nairobi National Park elephant orphanage, giraffe cent karen museum
- Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- 1 Day Nairobi Tour with Park, Elephant Orphanage Giraffe Center Guided Tour
Day Trips from Nairobi
- Nairobi to Kenya
- Nairobi to Aberdare National Park
- Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Nairobi to Mt. Kenya
- Nairobi to Mount Kilimanjaro
- Nairobi to Lake Naivasha
- Nairobi to Mombasa
- Nairobi to Kilimanjaro
- Nairobi to Diani Beach
- Nairobi to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park
- Nairobi to Naivasha
- Nairobi to Amboseli National Park