Top Myrtle Beach Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Myrtle Beach Tours
While enjoying the fun and sun in Myrtle Beach, take some time for a lesson in surfing, tailored to fit all ages and skill levels. Learn the basics of proper form and ocean safety from a professional surf instructor that is both CPR- and first aid-certified. After some stretching, head to the water and discover how to paddle and catch waves. The instructor remains in the water through the end of the lesson, making students feel at home while attending to every learning need.
Discover the Big Apple's top sights and attractions in the company of a New Yorker. This private three- or five-hour shore excursion focuses on the best of Lower Manhattan, including the bohemian West Village, posh SoHo, and even a drive across the Brooklyn Bridge. And as an NYC native, your tour guide can offer insider knowledge on everything from the best pizza to where to go for incredible skyline views.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
In Zombie Scavengers of Myrtle Beach, players will use an app to try to survive a zombie apocalypse. You'll do so by finding survival objects around the city, in any order you'd like, to get points and do fun zombie themed challenges for points as well. Use strategy to try and find as many items as possible in order to survive. Your survival team will be able to see the score on the app's rankings compared to teams across the country. You'll have a remote host via chat in case you need anything. Let's survive in Myrtle Beach today!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach?
The best Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach are taking additional safety precautions?
These Myrtle Beach experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Myrtle Beach are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Myrtle Beach may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Myrtle Beach State Park Tours & Tickets
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park Tours & Tickets
- Grand Strand Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure Laser Strike Tours & Tickets
- North Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
- Myrtle Beach SkyWheel Tours & Tickets
- Myrtle Waves Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Myrtle Beach Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets