Top Los Angeles Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
357 results | All Los Angeles Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very nice and informative. We had a great day and learned a lot about Hollywood and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Very informative, very entertaining, very scenic, Sammy D was very personable and has a great work ethic!"
* A traveler said: "Gina was awesome! Very knowledgeable, funny and super accommodating! We set out that morning from Las Vegas to a national park that ended up being closed due to fire. Decided to detour to Las Angeles. Had an easy experience booking last minute with live chat and loved the all inclusive tour that was perfect for our one day excursion!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative. She took us to a lot of high points in LA area. I would definitely recommend this tour to see part of the state! I especially liked that it was a small group—8 of us—in a small mini van."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast with our tour guide. She knew the area well, all the good spots and gave us plenty of time for great pictures. She was super funny and friendly. I recommend her!!!"
* A traveler said: "DJ was a fantastic guide - full of energy and went above and beyond to ensure that we had a good time. Highly recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "Armen was a delight! He was personable and funny. Armen made us feel like we were old friends! Loved it! Would ride with him again"
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. The guide was so energetic and telling all the secrets about the famous places we have seen. If I would have to go to the same places by my own it would cost a lot more (plus you don’t get all the explanations). Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "Driver had a great sense of humor and was very knowledgeable. Great historical perspective of Los Angeles."
* A traveler said: "My wife loved the Friends fountain and just seeing all that goes into making a movie or sitcom. We spent 3 hours there and it was great. I like the interactive booths"
* A traveler said: "Glenn was an amazing tour guide, he altered the trip to our wants and did an amazing job. Thank you!!! I love Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood sign."
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Loved the tour guides enthusiasm and just over all was a fun experience. The tour guide even stayed after until my friends and I got safely into an Uber. Overall great experience. Would definitely do another tour again."
* A traveler said: "The extensive knowledge and professional attitude of our guide.I learned new things about familiar sights and was introduced to unfamiliar sights with fresh enthusiasm. Farmer’s Market and Santa Monica pier alone were worth the price of admission!"
* A traveler said: "Chris provided exceptional customer service! He was informative, flexible and very attentive to our experience. The car was a luxury vehicle, top of the line. Highly recommend this tour with Chris!"
* A traveler said: "Von was a great and funny driver. We saw so much in the Hollywood area and Had a great time! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Our driver, Lee, was funny, entertaining, and energetic. He really made the experience 10 times better. All in all, I give this tour a 100/10 and would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The photo session was great! The instructor was very nice. Great experience for someone who would like to drive an exotic car with a gorgeous view."
* A traveler said: "Everything was so smooth as far as instruction and direction. And it was so beautiful ! I loved it, an will be returning!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour guide Brandon. Funny and very knowledgeable. He took us all over to the regular attractions but added some off the path things that he thought may be of interest. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "So many great moments. The video really enhanced the experience. Mark was very knowledgeable about Hollywood and the surrounding neighborhoods."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Comedy Store
- Skirball Cultural Center
- Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- Los Angeles Original Farmers Market
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Universal CityWalk
- Auto Club Speedway
- Craft Contemporary
- Gamble House
- Orpheum Theater
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Los Angeles
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Melrose Avenue
- Hancock Park
- The Queen Mary
- Dodger Stadium
- Museum of Death Hollywood
- Hollywood & Highland
- Citadel Outlets
- Watts Towers
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
Day Trips from Los Angeles
- Los Angeles to California
- Los Angeles to Palm Springs
- Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to Griffith Park
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica Beach and Pier
- Los Angeles to Venice Beach
- Los Angeles to Hollywood Sign
- Los Angeles to Coronado
- Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to Rodeo Drive
- Los Angeles to Malibu
- Los Angeles to Santa Monica