Key West Tours
* A traveler said: "Good was great, the singer and the bartenders were awesome. The Captain was an experienced Captain all around an amazing tour"
* A traveler said: "The band and crew were extremely friendly & fun. My sister and I enjoyed the music, breath taking views and wine."
* A traveler said: "Mangroves. Fascinating. Loved going through them. Heather (guide) awesome! Kayaking was fun. A little challenging. You will need to engage with rowing and maneuvering. You will get wet. Wear sunscreen, hat, and protect belongings in dry bag."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun dancing to the wonderful live reggae music while we watched the beautiful sunset. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. We loved being welcomed on the boat with a tasty cocktail! The staff were all friendly with smiling faces. Thank you for a great vacation memory."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the catamaran Crew were so great! We saw a variety of fish and a sea turtle and jellyfish!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was fun but the water wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. Those who get a clear day are in for a treat. Kayaking was peaceful, fun and they go over lots of history. Both were such a fun experience and the crew was helpful and fun as well"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Best part of our trip. Highly recommend! Staff was super nice. Alcohol served was very limited, only drawback. A margarita would have been nice. They only had Landshark beer and red and white wine. Wine is just kind of unfitting for a day playing in the sun."
* A traveler said: "Had a great interactive experience. Heard the footsteps in the shipwreck museum which was cool. Ms Rose was very informative and told great stories! Ms Lydia was a great driver and handled those streets like the pro that she is."
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome experience! Knowledgeable, friendly and enjoyable tour guides. Made sure everyone was able to get a good view. Clean boat with plenty of seating, shade, and open sides. Saw sharks, sea turtles and jellyfish! Definitely worth the price. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "Hollywood (guide) really enhances this tour! Love the Fort. Water is wonderful. Lunch was Jersey Mike sub. Good cocktails. Bartender makes a good drink."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Lovely sailing boat, crew were brilliant! Sunset was sensational! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We saw dolphins! No pictures just videos! My husband and I also went snorkeling but the water was murky we did see a lot jelly fish!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Driver was friendly, funny and kind. Took us everywhere and we were able to go back to our favorite locations"
* A traveler said: "This was a must do trip in Key West. If you are lucky enough to get Rachel on your tour, you hit the jackpot. Such an asset to company. Very informative and super attentive to passengers."
* A traveler said: "Erika especially was fantastic. Abbey snd Hand we’re real pros. Great time and worth the $$$. Advise “Box Lunches” (buffet a disaster and unsafe). Buffet line “forever”. Box lunched would be faster and safer."
* A traveler said: "Ruth and Grace were very knowledgeable. We were able to talk to Grace for a little bit and she knew everything we asked about the island."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! Our crew Alex and Tony were professional, safe and very fun! It is so peaceful up in the air. Nothing to be afraid of. Would definitely do again!"
* A traveler said: "A great tour and fantastic team/service! Very enjoyable experience. Booking was a breeze and the tour was exactly as advertised. Would for sure recommend this to friends/family visiting Key West!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew, perfect snorkeling location, amazing sunset. We had an amazing time. This was for 20th wedding anniversary and I couldn't want anything more."
* A traveler said: "Awesome ride with Jake and BJ.. Tour was a blast and they were very patient. Smooth sailing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dana did a great job sharing stories and explaining the history of the Key West Food culture!! The pace of the tour was perfect"
* A traveler said: "The sunset was spectacular. The crew did and excellent job keeping everyone safe and beverages plenty."
* A traveler said: "We took the full day water adventure. Brian, brad, and Gannon we’re super helpful, full of information and gave us space to explore. Everyone should take this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The crew and passengers were could not have been more pleasant we had a great time. All the refreshments were of good quality."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mallory Square
- Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
- Smathers Beach
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Key West Museum
- Vandenberg Wreck
- St. Paul's Key West Episcopal Church
- Duval Street
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Basilica of Saint Mary Star of the Sea
- Key West Aquarium
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Edward B. Knight Pier
- Fort Zachary Taylor
- Overseas Highway
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Garden Club
- Key West Cemetery
- Dry Tortugas National Park
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Cruise Port
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Hard Rock Cafe Key West
- Southernmost Point of the Continental USA
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island