Top Johannesburg Zoos & Wildlife Parks
12 results | All Johannesburg Tours
* A traveler said: "Overall I give this safari package a 5 star rating. I was beyond what I could have ever imagined. Viva Safaris goes out of their way to give you the ultimate safari experience through sunrise, sunset and all day drives through the game parks. The personnel at the loge were exceptional, the food was great. The only negative item was that I was given the impression that on the day of arrival there would be time to relax, maybe take a dip in the pool before heading out on the sunset drive. The drive from Johannesburg took 8 hours including stops so we didn't arrive until 5:00 pm and the sunset drive was departing at 5:30 so there was barely enough time to put your bags in the room before activities begin. I would definitely do this safari again, although next time I would book either the 4 or 5 day instead of the 3 day."
* A traveler said: "Everything. From the wine tasting, information and the proffessional service. How the name of the place came about was also interesting to know. Now I know my wines better."
* A traveler said: "Our transfer was so easy and comfortable. Both our drivers going to and from Sun City were very professional and punctual. Had great conversations with both drivers which made the long journey to and from Sun City very enjoyable. Especially thanks to Elvis for being so kind and funny."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time! Our guide was great and we saw lots of animals including the big 5! I would definitely recommend this tour to a friend!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time was had by my wife and I during the safari. It was worth the time and money. We saw 4 of 5 of the Big Five, including a leopard. The highlight of the tour was our vehicle being chased by an elephant. Yes it really did happen!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were very pleased with accommodations and its location within the Balule Reserve. Collette was a fantastic hostess and we especially enjoyed our guides Raymond, Elias, Shannon, and Victor in Kruger. Overall, an excellent experience...got to see 4 of the Big 5 animals, only missing out on the rhinos."
* A traveler said: "Thanbang was amazing and so informative and knew what he was talking about. I also enjoyed meeting the residents of Soweto especially the daycare kids, they were soo adorable and sweet. The experience was worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "Eric was our tour guide for the visits to Soweto &Johannesburg. He was on time and was very knowledgeable and informative. He took the time to show us the original Nelson Mandela house and he even took us to our favorite place the Hard Rock Cafe. This excursion was well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "It was one of the most spectacular experiences of my life, and it was thanks to the attention and service of our guides Lareto and Bruce, who made our trip perfect. We saw many animals and we were able to find the big 5, the accommodation in the camps and the food was amazing, Lareto and Bruce have very good knowledge of the area and where to see the best games, we are super grateful for everything and we recommend this tour 100% already that in three days we did and saw everything. Thanks again to Lareto and Bruce for everything and I hope you can share this experience with many people."
* A traveler said: "This is a beautiful facility. The guide did an excellent job of presenting African elephants habitat and lifestyle. The handlers also did an excellent job and appear to truly care for the animals"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gauteng
- Things to do in Pretoria
- Things to do in Port Elizabeth
- Things to do in Victoria Falls
- Things to do in Livingstone
- Things to do in Kasane
- Things to do in Harare
- Things to do in Western Cape
- Things to do in Zanzibar
- Things to do in Kilimanjaro
- Things to do in Mahé
- Things to do in Red Sea