Top Florence Outdoor Activities
292 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing day exploring CT for the first time. Our guides Manolo and Gabrielo were delightful, informative, and efficient. The trip was 100% better with their sage advice and helpful tips. Did not make the hike this time as I had hurt my knee though will definitely return to explore the trails and villages more I t he future."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful and Christian was a knowledgeable, engaging and patient guide. His assistant Alex was also very helpful and helped keep everyone safe and in track. The stops were very interesting and very beautiful and the Italian meal was authentic and delicious."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this tour. The horseback riding was a unique and fun experience, coupled with the wine tasting made for a great time. Would highly recommend. Erica was also a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "We loved zooming around the Tuscan countryside, and our guide was super fun and personable. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour especially when you first arrive. You get a good overview of the area. The tour guide was very informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, but you must be physically fit to complete it. Lots of uphill biking! Great tour of winery, Good wine."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day trip to do from Florence to see more of the Tuscan countryside and immerse yourself into its beauty and history. Jacopo and Renada were fantastic guides and we loved every aspect of the tour (especially the wine tasting!)"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to find the representative she took our info gave us the tickets and we were in. No waiting in line she explained the whole process was very easy and no waiting."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing trip - the highlight of our time in Florence. Lavi was a great tour guide. We learned so much, saw lots of beautiful scenery, and sampled lots of wonderful wine. Our lunch was delicious, and the venue offered a great view. We really enjoyed meeting the others on our tour as well - bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience over the Tuscan hills with our tour guide. We felt safe, and we’ll taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Strange experience, but we could enter Uffizi... Payed 63 euro, got 1 ticket worth 24 euro and 1 free ticket for granddaughter of 14 years... The lady that got our tickets from the uffizi office was very nice, though also a bit werd... Strange experience but we got in all right...."
* A traveler said: "Be very early (or risk late) or be prepared to queue, especially at the moment, with museums wanting to see Covid certificates, so it makes skipping the line schemes very desirable for the top sites, the Academy, the Uffizi and, by the look of it, the Duomo. I went in right on time for both of those I did."
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this ride and dinner abundantly! The scenery was beautiful and the ride was pleasant! Afterward we were taken to a small town nearby for an amazing dinner at a restaurant with the most spectacular view. We would highly recommend this trip to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour was amazing. Mel, our guide, was very knowledgeable and very new ce! We would definitely use the same vendor in the future."
* A traveler said: "Alex was the perfect guide! He knows and loves the region, was kind and funny, and kept us all entertained with his knowledge and stories. (Emiliano our driver was amazing as well.) I now know why Tuscany is a place that everyone loves. Wear sturdy shoes and be ready to do some hiking and climbing, all of which give views that cannot be beat."
* A traveler said: "It was more than I thought when I took this tour. The history and details that our guide told us was amazing. Stepping back in time and feeling small on a scale of time."
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour of the David! Loved the tour guide and she was so passionate and fun to spend the morning with!"
* A traveler said: "Giada was incredibly knowledgeable. She was very personable and approachable. Tour was on time and we were not rushed. Had a wonderful time. Tha k you."
* A traveler said: "This is less of a tour and more organized travel logistics, which is perfect for cinque terra. Communication was great, travel arrangements were smooth, was the perfect way to see the area."
* A traveler said: "Superb trip although be prepared for the steps!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic and I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Short tour but was very interesting. Can’t miss the famous statue of David if in Florence. Really enjoyed the unfinished works of Michelangelo too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Piazza di Santa Maria Novella
- Leonardo Da Vinci Museum
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Prada Outlet
- Orsanmichele Church and Museum (Chiesa e Museo di Orsanmichele)
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Buontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti)
- Pharmacy of Santa Maria Novella
- Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)
- Perseus Statue
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Fountain of Neptune
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello