Top Florence Cruises & Sailing
88 results | All Florence Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabio was an amazing host and educator. Made us all feel at home and was adamant about getting all questions answered for us. Took time to have some fun with us as well. My only suggestion is that the tour be longer. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Freddie was a great guide. He speaks 3 languages fluently. He knew so much about the Cinque Terre and shared many tips to make the visit fun and interesting. The weather was cool which was much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day with our guide Fabio. It was a small group and the transportation was spotless. There was plenty of time to explore each town and we loved being able to wander around on our own. We were given just enough time in Pisa to take our pics and grab some gelato. Cinque Terre was just gorgeous....highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a good way to start our time in Florence. There is a lot of different areas to see and the bus tour gives you good overview. The bus was on schedule most of the time and it was nice to be able to track the bus location with the phone app. The bus staff is very friendly!"
* A traveler said: "This trip is well thought out, giving you time for personal experiences and planned activity. The bus was a 20 passenger vehicle, allowing for a smaller group with an attentive tour guide - Luca was great!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great experience with this tour. Highly recommend! Lots of history in Sienna and San Gimignano."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and informative. Relaxed and had a good sense of humour. It was also a good chance to meet other people from other nationalities and chat over lunch"
* A traveler said: "WE really enjoyed the trip. Our tour guide Elizabeth was great. Her instructions were clear. She took care of everyone's need and kept the tour on time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides the tool the time to explain any answer to your question. Guides also took great care of the older trip members. Everything moved smoothly and on time. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a great way to see all 5 towns if you only have a day. Gabriele and Manolo were great guides and had lots of tips to see the best sights of each town. We chose the hike and the trail was great and had amazing views."
* A traveler said: "Long but great day, saw three of the 5 Cinque Terre villages, one more beautiful than the rest. Great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Violeta & Antonio made our day. The trip was safe and well done. The wine - high quality. What a nice wine tasting experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great overview of the cities main attractions. We were staying in town for a few days, and this gave us the opportunity to explore more after. The guide was very informative, and we were happy with the pace."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Yaris, was terrific. He was knowledgeable , personable and extremely helpful. He made sure we saw the best views and was extremely patient in giving everyone time to take photos. It was a lovely day to visit Cinque Terre, and thanks to Yaris, we made the most of it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time!!; the service was excellent and the personal was very skilled and professional."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour and our driver/guide Franchesco was amazing! 1 Day is not enough time to explore the city but they did everything they could to get us to more places and to see everything we could. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "We loved Florence!! And Tuscany. Sienna and San Gimignano. It was so enjoyable. Our tour guide Massinikiano was incredible !!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Maurizio Mancini was friendly, corteous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him and would seek his services again."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. We had been to Italy twice before but never Florence. Our driver and tour guide Alberto was more than we could have hoped for. Alberto was not only extremely knowledgeable but very endearing to our family. I highly recommend this tour and Alberto to anyone who wants to travel this way. Definitely worth the price.."
* A traveler said: "Family trip with eight adults and a 14 month was treated very well by our drivers/tour guides. Informative and helpful. They both spoke English and gave us a great tour through Pisa and Florence."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Ospedale degli Innocenti
- Vasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)
- Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
- Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo)
- Florence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour)
- Piazza della Signoria
- Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Palazzo Davanzati
- Auditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte Vecchio
- Basilica of San Lorenzo (Basilica di San Lorenzo)
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
- Galileo Museum (Museo Galileo)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)
- Brancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci)
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci)
- Opera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo)
- Arno River
- Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Umbria
Day Trips from Florence
- Florence to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Florence to Rome
- Florence to Venice
- Florence to Bologna
- Florence to Turin
- Florence to Val d'Orcia
- Florence to Vernazza
- Florence to Umbria
- Florence to Livorno
- Florence to Lucca
- Florence to Arezzo
- Florence to Orvieto
- Florence to The Mall Luxury Outlets
- Florence to Assisi
- Florence to Montepulciano
- Florence to San Gimignano
- Florence to La Spezia
- Florence to Maranello