Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Mario and Victoria were amazing guides. They were very accommodating and made us laugh all throughout the trip. We felt well taken care of and got to see plenty of the island grottos. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It is so powerful to see what nature can do, that people can't control everything. The site is large and you get a very clear idea of what it was like and how landscapes do change over time."
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Words cannot describe how amazing this farm is and how wonderful the family are 😍 It has been one of the highlights of our visit to Sorrento. Eugenia was an outstanding host and his mother a wonderful cook … what a place thank you, you are amazing 🤩"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful views, nice Swimming-Spots and Emiglio was an excellent and friendly skipper! The best way to discover the amalfi-coast"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Alfonso was an amazing tour guide, would definitely do it again, the blue grotto is not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "Great guide on a very hot and humid day. We learned a lot a d appreciated her knowledge went for a second time with friends there for first time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni was the best tour guide. He took us to places that were absolutely beautiful and Showed us a lot of history he was funI and very Accommodating. I would recommend whatever he suggest for doing on a tour. And took us to the best restaurant on the Amalfi coast"
* A traveler said: "Learning from an amazing chef in a clean comfortable environment. Spent time together with family and new friends. This was a return after 6 years. Totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful tour along the coast of Sorrento and Amalfi, Nando and Genaro are two very helpful and fun people. I highly recommend the tour. Super professional and capable people."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Via Capo
- Punta del Capo
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Sorrento Cruise Port (Sorrento Terminal Crociere)
- Marina Grande
- Piazza Tasso
- Ravello Duomo (Basilica di Santa Maria Assunta e San Pantaleone)
- Salerno Cruise Port
- Ferriere Valley Nature Reserve (Riserva Statale Valle delle Ferriere)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia